What you need
1. cupcake liners
2. Miniature doily
3. Green and yellow paint
Step By Step Guidelines
1. Cut the cupcake liners into flower shapes but have one flower a little smaller than the other. Flatten out the cupcake liners
2. Paint the middle of the liner with yellow paint
3. Glue the smaller liner inside the bigger one and crunch them together to form a cone shape.
4. Cut a triangle out of the doily and paint it green to form the lily pad.
5. Once it dries glue the flower to the lily pad! And you’re done!